I was always a fan of savory foods, rather than sugary ones. Here’s a list of foods that I miss terribly on my current diet plan:
Eggs (especially boiled egg)
Getting hungry thinking about these foods but I’m determined to drop the pounds and become an overall healthy person.
Happy Technology Tuesday! I remember using the calculator to send messages to my classmates. I thought it was so cool and it made using the calculator fun and easy. My friends and I even made short sentences. Some even tried to use it to cheat during exams, for example during the multiple choice section. I never cheated by the way…. couldn’t allow someone to get a better grade than me, to be honest. The competition in the classroom was real! Well anyway back to the calculator, helpful device and surprisingly cool!
So…. in my first blog I stated how I was on a diet plan and a part of that diet is to exclude starches and other carbohydrates! That’s right. You heard correctly, NO CARBOHYDRATES! This was pretty difficult for me at first but reading online I saw that I can use flax seed to replace flour. I was excited!!! I went to the store right away and bought them. The first thing I made was a mini flax seed bread, a recipe I got online. BIG mistake! It tasted like coarse manure! So I played around with the recipe a bit and made a banana flax seed bread. I know a lot of people are looking for dieting help so here’s what I used:
**DISCLAMER: I am not good with measurements. I just go by “hand”
*1 cup of flax seed
* 2 tablespoons low fat and low carb yogurt (optional)
* 1 tablespoon of pure vanilla
*1 tablespoon of baking powder (optional)
*sprinkle of cinnamon
*mashed bananas (I put about 1 and a half cups but you can use whatever you’re comfortable using)
*stevia sweetener to your taste
Mix all ingredients and place in oven at 350 degrees for 15-20 mins (I’ve also tried it in the microwave but I think the texture is better when using the oven)
I loved the taste!! Good luck
How many times can a person cheat, abuse and/or neglect and expect that all be the same in the relationship?? Alot of articles speak encouragement to the victim but I’m going to speak to the oppressor. Mister or Miss Oppresor, here are the things you need to know:
1) If you have done wrong to your partner repeatedly and that person is still with you, GET OUT! You are with a crazy person. You may think you’ve gotten away with it BUT when that person snaps, you’re going to get all of that wrong doing back TIMES TEN!!
2) I’m sorry to inform you but your partner doesn’t love you anymore and he/she is probably waiting for an opportunity to leave or hurt. They may be holding onto you because nobody better has come along yet. Good timing is key!
3) When this person leaves you, you’re going to be devastated and may become a bit “stalker-ish”. This is normal; you’re losing control.
4) Every future partner is going to be compared to him/her. Remember not everyone is going to take your BS! This will lead to more wrongdoing and the cycle starts again.
SO… basically I’m saying if you don’t want to end up DEAD, HEARTBROKEN OR STALKING, stop your wrongdoing now! #my5cents
So…. (long sigh)I’ve started an extreme diet a few months back and everyday I rethink my decision to start this journey! This is a struggle! BUT everyday I see a change in my body, mind and habits.